This famous salmon recipe started the Famous Recipe series due to its popularity in my kitchen and then on Pinterest, where it’s been pinned over
25,000 way more times than I can count. When people taste this salmon they kinda freak out. Truly. I knew this recipe was awesome because often friends would tell me their kids really don’t like salmon that much, and not to make too much when I’m having them over for dinner. The look on the parent’s faces is priceless when those kids usually clean their plate and then ask for a second helping.
I’ve refined this recipe from the original to cut down the prep time to just 5 minutes and so that you don’t have to dirty but one bowl to make the entire thing.
more reasons to love it:
- No pan to clean up
- It’s low-carb high-fat / keto / paleo /primal approved
- It tastes insanely good
- It tastes better using convenient dried herbs – really!
- It calls for ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- It comes out perfectly every time.
- It’s healthy & gluten-free.
- Even people who believe they hate salmon love this recipe.
- It won First Prize for the most shared salmon recipe on social media for 2014 from the Eater’s Choice Awards.
It seems the best things in life come from friends. Thanks to my dear friend Alicia P. for graciously sharing this recipe with me many years ago. This recipe is my adaptation. I still think of her generous spirit, warm hospitality, our friendship every time I make it.
shop the story
p.s. Connect with me over on Instagram with daily check-ins. @thriveinmidlife