lemon dill shrimp zoodles
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 2 bowls
- 1/3 C extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice of 2 lemons 1/3 C
- 2 TBS rough chopped fresh dill + more garnish or 1 tsp. dried
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 C roasted cherry tomatoes or you can use fresh if you prefer
- 1 lbs. large tail-on shrimp cooked and peeled.
If preparing your own zoodles, spiralize your zucchini then transfer them to a large microwave-safe serving bowl. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until just tender, like cooked pasta.
Prepare the dressing: in a blender, add olive oil garlic, lemon juice, 1/2 C dill, and salt and pepper. Blend until it forms an emulsion. Adjust seasoning to your taste.
Add the shrimp & tomatoes to the zoodles & pour the dill dressing over and mix with clean hands to combine.
Divide the shrimp zoodles between two serving bowls.
Chop remaining 1 tbs of dill and sprinkle over as a garnish.
Serving: 1/2 portion | Calories: 597kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 67g | Fat: 33g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g