miracle keto mashed potatoes
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time16 mins
Total Time26 mins
Servings: 3 cups
- 2 lbs. 2 -16 oz. bags or 6.5 cups riced cauliflower* (about 3-4 heads) see note below for how to rice cauliflower yourself
- 1 stick 1/2 C grass-fed butter, softened
- 3/4 C organic half & half
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 C full-fat sour cream
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- *how to rice the cauliflower: Destem the cauliflower head remove green leaves & cut into medium sized florets. Process the cauliflower in a food processor, one batch at a time, or grate it with a boxed grater, until it resembles the texture of rice.
Place cauliflower rice in a large glass bowl and cook in microwave on high for 8 minutes, mixing halfway through to ensure even cooking.
Add butter, half & half, & salt and stir to combine.
Cook for an additional 8 minutes on high, mixing halfway through to ensure even cooking, or until riced cauliflower is cooked through and softened.
Place cooked cauliflower mixture in the food processor and process for about 1 full minute, scraping down the sides to ensure all of the riced cauliflower has been whipped to a smooth consistency.
Transfer to a serving bowl, add the sour cream and freshly ground black pepper, and mix well.
Taste & adjust seasonings to your preference. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1/3 Cup | Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 2g