If you are eating keto I highly recommend investing in a Kitchen Aid stand mixer to make making whipped cream something effortless you can do a few times a month. There is nothing like a big dollop of fresh vanilla whipped cream in a bowl paired with some yummy keto low-carb options:
- toss a few Lilly’s stevia-sweetened chocolate chips over the top
- add fresh strawberries & layer it into a trifle
- mix in some low-carb chocolate sauce
- add a dollop to my better-than-Breyer’s keto vanilla ice cream
- swirl in some no sugar added peanut butter ($4.49 is the best price you’ll find anywhere for organic no sugar added peanut butter)
- crumble some Nui Keto Cookies over top
- Buy organic heavy cream if you can. It’s a far superior product.
- Use whipped cream within 5 days – it tastes best fresh.
- Using the vanilla bean powder is optional, but I highly recommend it because it imparts an even better vanilla flavor to the whipped cream, and also gives the whipped cream those lovely dark vanilla bean flecks. You can use the vanilla bean powder in your keto vanilla ice cream, too.
- Try tossing some stevia sweetened Lily’s chocolate chips over the top. (The best price you can find these is from Thrive Market.)
To save 25%-50% off Amazon & retail prices for your keto pantry supplies, I recommend shopping through Thrive Market.