This recipe is stupidly simple and easy. You literally line a baking pan with foil, throw in the cherry tomatoes, gulg them with EVOO, sea salt, and black pepper and shake them around. When they’re done sprinkle dried thyme over the top while they’re hot and you’re done.
why it’s fabulous
- they’re naturally super sweet
- tomatoes contain all kinds of anti-inflammatory compounds & when roasted with olive oil have been shown to reduce prostate cancer in men
- gluten-free, paleo-friendly, vegetarian/vegan, and gluten-free
- Makes wintertime tomatoes taste like summer.
These roasted tomatoes are so versatile, you can use them in so many different things:
- Toss them into zoodles (or pasta) & add shaved Parmesano Reggiano.
- Combine with feta cheese and olives for a dip.
- Pair them with goat cheese on your favorite cracker.
- Add to chopped cucumber, olives, and fresh green pepper & add oregano for a Greek salad.
- Use these in your BLT sandwich for a blast of flavor.
- Rough chop and add to your keto pizza to intensify the flavor.