I love to serve this simple and fresh salad alongside my Famous Grilled Salmon recipe. They go together like peas and carrots.
arugula salad with shaved parmesan lemon & olive oil
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
Author: Heather SerodyPrint Recipe
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- small pinch of fine grain sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 C freshly shaved parmesano Reggiano cheese
- Add the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper to a salad bowl, whisking to comine. Place the arugula in the bowl and with clean hands, toss into the dressing until it had coated the arugula.
- Toss the shaved Parmesan cheese on top of the salad. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 24g | Fiber: 1g
Did you make a recipe?I’m thrilled you are making one of my recipes! Would you share a photo of it on Instagram and tag me @ThriveInMidlife so I can see it and connect with you? I can’t wait to see how it turns out! ox - Heather